Memories of my mom.
- She did a lot of laundry including ironing sheets before cotton blend and polyester came on the market.
- She favored cooking casseroles.
- She had great legs.
- She was patient.
- She let me style her hair.
- She read a lot of books about Watergate.
- She loved me.
- She let me jump on my bed.
- She liked the television show, Dark Shadows.
- She loved gardening.
She helped all of her brood learn the importance of making great memories. Miss you everyday, Mom, but a little bit of you is in all of us.
Happy Mother’s Day 2017!