RM and I celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary tomorrow, January 7th. How do I love him? Let me count the ways.
- I wanted a house, he gave me a home.
- I wanted to see Paris, he showed me the world.
- I wanted a child, he gave me three.
- I was hungry, he fed me meat, potatoes and vegetables (actually I made the vegetables).
- I wanted someone I could count on, he delivers.
- I was sad and sick, he made we laugh and work harder to get well.
- I wanted a career, he gave me a life.
- I wanted a promise, he gave me a commitment.
- I wanted a business, he helped me build it.
- I wanted love, he gave me all and more.
Happy Anniversary, honey!