These are highly recommended and tested products for my over 50 female friends…all of them are magic serums and make you feel wonderful.
1. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer – it has powerful antioxidants and Vitamin E and hides those bright blue veins on your still thin ankles. Look like you went to the beach without the carcinogens.
2, CeraVe – another moisturizing lotion with ceramides and hyaluronic acid to make your skin feel like butter and not sticky. Must use it EVERY day.
3. Paul Mitchell’s Platinum Blonde Shampoo or violet shampoo – great for brightening that bit of grey and fun to use. Who puts purple in their hair and then goes to the office…I do!
4. Covergirl Under Eye Concealer…conceals well my lady friends.
5. Smith’s Rosebud Salve prepared by G.F. Smith in 1892 and still the reliable family salve for cracking heels and dried lips.
6. Clobetasol Propionate Cream – must get if from the doc but this stuff works great on all those mysterious dry and itchy spots us over 50 women have from time to time. Works like magic, sometimes with just one application.
If there was a Birchbox for women over 50, samples of these products would be in it. Have you tried Birchbox?
Shared an annual membership with C1, C2 and C3 and they seem to enjoy the variety of products.. a little special pampering surprise from Mom in the mail every month and I don’t have to go to the post office. Consider it for a gift next time you are looking for something special for a lady friend or daughter.